Holiday Gift Guide 2017
We love the Holiday season because it's a time to connect with family and friends, slow down, and share our gratitude.
Of course, the Holidays also come with gifting, so we wanted to share our current favorites which would make great gifts. Who doesn't love handcrafted goods that help make a deep impact in the lives of artisans?!
A few of our favorites:
1) The Teysha Market Bag -- The perfect size for everything from farmer's market trips, work, weekend adventures, etc :)
2) The Gypsy Wallet -- a wallet that can hold all of your needs -- perfect for traveling, keeping your things organized and transferring from bag to bag.
3) Wool Blanket -- cozy, soft, 100% wool hand-woven in Momostenango, Guatemala.
4) The Mules -- sophisticated and fun, easy to fit, and so cute!
5) The Summit Boot -- for the adventure-loving wanderer, these awesome boots can take you from city streets to mountain tops!
5) Design your own pair gift card -- give the gift of customization and let your loved ones design their perfect pair.
6) Or, check out some of our best selling boot styles -- can't go wrong!
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for supporting artisan crafts, fair trade practices, and unique style :)