Please note that at this time, the vast majority of the products on our website are made-to-order, just for you! As soon as you order, we start making it. We usually estimate 4 weeks for smoking slippers/ flats/ sandals, and 6-8 weeks for most boots. We will send you a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped from Guatemala.
Note to International Customers: Teysha cannot predict and is not responsible for duties or fees levied by your home country.
We are very proud of our high fit rate. If for some reason, you feel that there was an error made in the production of your boots or you need a different size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) We are a small, fair-trade business thus we cannot accept cancellations after your order has been placed. All returns are for store credit only unless it is a factory error.
2) In the case of a sizing or fit error, we can exchange your shoes for one of our in-stock pairs or issue store credit for a different style.
3) If you are unhappy with your order, we will provide you store credit for the amount paid. In some cases, if you would like to re-make your pair of custom boots for a different textile or style, a $65 charge will be applied.
4) In the case of a Teysha craftsmanship error, we will send you a shipping label for your return pair and remake your original order. Voluntary returns are shipped back to Teysha at the cost of the customer.
5) We stand by our products, quality, and customer service, and are always here to help you before, during, and after a sale.
Please advise us of any issues at email@example.com within 15 days of receipt so we can get it taken care of as soon as possible.
- Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories are responsible for shipping and handling charges for all returns and exchanges.
- International customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges for all returns and exchanges.
- The product must be returned “as new.” We cannot accept returned items with any signs of wear.
Please note, we do our very best to depict the colors of the textiles and leathers. Colors may vary depending on your screen. The textiles are works of art and may vary slightly. The picture of the textile shows a large panel that will be cut down to the shape of your shoe - for smaller sizes, more of the textile is cut. If there is a certain part of the textile you do not want cut off, we must be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org
orld within 24 hours of placing the order.
Teysha has a 90 day guarantee for any craftsmanship related errors -- in the rare case that, for example, you experience issue with your soles, shoe laces, etc, please email us detailing the issue and we will cover the cost of repair. Teysha does not cover the cost of repairs after 90 days -- we are so glad you are enjoying and wearing your shoes and are more than happy to recommend a local shoe repair shop. Teysha does not cover the cost of any re-soling. We recommend adding our rubber sole option to your boots to extend the wear of your soles.
Thank you so much for your support!
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com