Women's Cafe Accent Slipper
A twist on our classic Smoking Slipper - get the look of a Leather Slipper with just a touch of handwoven textile on the heel.
This Slipper is made with our Dark Brown Leather and a gorgeous earth-toned geometric textile from Zunil Guatemala.
Made with real leather, this style only gets more comfortable with each wear. Crafted completely by hand at our workshop in Guatemala, this entire shoe is a work of art!
- Authentic leather and handwoven textile upper
- Fully lined in soft, breathable leather
- Padded, comfortable insole with light arch support
- Pure leather sole, will scuff and create traction after one wear.
- 3/4 inch high stacked leather heel with non-slip natural rubber heel cap
We take an ethical and sustainable approach to every step of the process.
Made to Order and shipped from Guatemala within 4-6 weeks.